Amsec CSC1413 Burglary/2 Hour Fire Rated Safe
The CSC1413 has a UL Certified RSC (Residential Security Container) label, one of the very best security standards. Also backed up by a 120 minute fire and "B" rating for added security. The door is 4 5/8 inches thick with a 2 inch defense barrier. This along with a 2 7/8 inch composite body make this a formidable safe.
- “B” rated heavy duty construction.
- 2-Hr. 350°F fire protection. Tested at temperatures up to 1700°F.
- U.L. Listed Residential Security Container burglary rating
- Door Overall thickness of 4-5/8″ and is constructed with 2″ defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates.
- Door Heat expandable intumescent door seal guards contents against severe fires.
- Body has 2-5/8″ thick, double wall steel construction enclosing a unique proprietary fire resistant material.
- Body has Durable powder coated adjustable shelves.
- Locking Mechanism has Two 1-1/2″ diameter solid steel chrome plated locking bolts.
- Locking Mechanism has Two 1-1/2″ diameter solid steel dead bolts lock deep into body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- Locking Mechanism has U.L. Listed Group II combination lock with chrome plated spy-proof dial.
- Locking Mechanism has Lock protected by a tempered glass relock device.
- Locking Mechanism has Heavy duty steel hinges provide easy, smooth door operation.
- One internal counter-sunk anchor hole and mounting hardware are provided to securely anchor safe.
- Attractively accented with a full width fascia panel and matching three-point handle.
|Exterior Dimensions||21.25" x 17" x 18.5"|
|Interior Dimensions||15.5" x 11.5" x 12"|
|Capacity||1.2 cu. ft.|
|Lock Type||Combination Lock|
|California Certified Firearm Safety Device||No|
|Lock UL Rating||N/A|
|Fire Rated Temperature||1850 degrees|
|Fire Rated Time||2 Hours|
|Fire Rating Type||unknown|