Amsec ESL5 Backlit Safe or Vault Door Electronic Lock
This particular unit can be a used as a keypad replacement for the majority of 3.3 Volt ESL5 locks, see product images for help.
This should be installed by a locksmith. AMSEC has been a pioneer in the electronic lock market. The ESL SERIES locks offer unrivaled value in electronic safe access. The ESL5, ESL10 and ESL20 locks have the best blend of features and function in Electronic Safe Locks. The ESL SERIES offer an attractive metal die-cast keypad housing with an alpha-numeric slanted keypad. The ESL5 is an economical solution usually used in light duty situations. The ESL10XL is a basic keypad lock for home and office applications. The ESL20XL offers advanced features necessary for commercial applications.
- Replaces most mechanical combination locks. Easy installation and operation.
- Factory Reset Combination for solving lost combinations without requiring expensive service calls.
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture related failures.
- Cable fits through a 1⁄2" spindle hole without cutting and re-crimping connector.
- Audible beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to the user, Can be shut off.
- 15 minute Penalty Lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
|Restock Fee (Purchase %)||25|