Hollon HS-530WE 2 Hr Rated Boltable Fire Safe with Electronic Lock
Maximum protection from fire and water.
Hollon 2 Hour Home Safes offer 100% more fire protection than the average home safe on the market today. Thicker walls and thicker doors promise a no-holds-barred defense against fire. A grooved door seal protects the interior from the water of a fireman’s hose or sprinklers. Tested at a blazing 1850° F external temperature, this safe is still able to maintain an internal temp of only 350° F. To top it off, it’s also 30-foot impact rated. As a result, this is one tough safe to crack.
- Two-hour fire rated for 1850 degrees
- eamless body and door construction for added strength and appearance
- Electronic keypad for easy programming.
- One user and one master code, 3-8 Digits
- One removable shelf
- 2-Active round locking bolts PLUS fixed hinge side bolts
- One anchoring hole. (Bottom)
- Bolting hardware included.
- Powered by 4 external ?AA? batteries (not included)
|Door Thickness (Inches)||unknown|
|Exterior Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth)||20 5/8 x 17 1/2 x 17 1/4|
|Interior Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth)||14 x 12 1/2 x 12 3/8|
|Capacity||1.25 cubic feet|
|Lock Type||Electronic Lock|
|Lock is High Security||Yes|
|Lock Security Authority||UL - Underwriters Laboratory|
|Lock Security Rating||Type I|
|Fire Rating Authority||MFG - Manufacturer|
|Fire Rating Exterior Temperature (Fahrenheit)||1700|
|Fire Rating Interior Temperature (Fahrenheit)||350|
|Fire Rated Time||2 Hours|
|Fire Rating Type||unknown|