SecuriFort 3684-A Insulated Vault Door with 4 Hour Fire Rating
For the past 40 years, Securifort has been a byword for unparalleled security. Using the latest computer assisted production technology, Securifort has created a vault door that is far and above their competitors with a proven 2 and 4 hour fire rating.
Securifort has made constant innovations over the years. Their consistent efforts have resulted in the development of high-resistance alloys that have allowed our products to withstand all major burglar attacks carried out by Underwritters Laboratories of Canada (ULC) and by Underwriters Laboratories Inc (UL).
Securfort also manufactures vault doors in custom sizes and with UL listings on a quote by quote basis. Contact us if you need a custom door.
- No grout installation
- UL Listed 3 wheel combination lock
- Many other lock options available
- Locked with 10 stainless steel bolts 1 inch diameter
- Emergency handle for immediate opening of door from inside locked vault
- Flat still for easy access
- Frame made of steel angle 8 x 8 x 1/4 inch
- Adaptable to walls of 8 to 18 inch
- Stable insulating material
- Relocking device in case of attack
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|
|Exterior Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth)||89 x 45 x 8 ( Wall Opening )|
|Other Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth)||84 x 36 x 5 ( Free Opening )
|Lock Type||Combination (Dial) Lock|
|Lock is High Security||Yes|
|Lock Security Authority||UL - Underwriters Laboratory|
|Lock Security Rating||Group II|
|Fire Rating Authority||MFG - Manufacturer|
|Fire Rating Interior Temperature (Fahrenheit)||350|
|Fire Rated Time||4 Hours|