Amsec CF7236 UL TL-30 Rated Burglary and Fire Safe
Amsec TL Safe has the ability to withstand severe attacks by experienced U.L. experts using powerful tool such as sledgehammers, power saws, carbide disc cutters, drills, etc., and without fail, were awarded the U.L. TL-15 and TL-30 labels. Besides withstanding the most concentrated attacks by sophisticated burglars, each Amsec TL Safe offers a 2 Hour, 350°F factory rating, ensuring the protection of the vault's contents against intense fires.
The door is constructed with a 2-3/4" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high-density fire and burglary resistant composite material. The defense barrier houses a propriety amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today A massive 1-1/2" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts, each bolt moves deep into the body's protected bolt chambers. The safe is equipped with heavy-duty solid steel hinges.
The Amsec TL-30 offers a massive solid steel hard plate covering the entire body.
The formed body has a total protective thickness of 3-1/2" enclosing a high-density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers. The reinforced drill resistant doorframe protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
The safe features high strength adjustable shelves and a U.L. listed group 2 combination lock. A massive drill shattering hard plate and 2 punch-activated relocking systems protect the lock.
The safes have a 2 hour, 350°F factory fire rating and have been tested in temperatures up to 1850°F.
- Qualifies for Mercantile & Broadform Insurance Class ER with a Bank Rating of BR.,
- Heavy-duty solid steel hinges
- Door constructed with a 2-3/4” defense barrier
- 1-1/2” chrome plated solid steel locking bolts
- 3-1/2” thick body with high-density fire resistant composite material
- Reinforced drill resistant door frame
- High strength adjustable shelves
- Spy-proof U.L. listed group 2 combination lock
- 2 punch-activated relocking systems
- Drill shattering hard plate covers the entire body
- 2 hour, 350°F fire rating
- Tested in temperatures up to 1850°F
|Door Thickness (Inches)||unknown|
|Exterior Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth)||79'' x 43'' x 32-1/2''|
|Interior Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth)||72'' x 36'' x 23''|
|Capacity||34.5 Interior Cubic Feet|
|Lock UL Rating||N/A|